6 days left
Sparks Group has partnered with a rapidly growing company in Bethesda that is looking for their next Executive Assistant to support a C level Executive! The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing and providing a broad range of high level administrative and executive assistant duties. This role will focus on overall administrative functions including scheduling, travel, meeting planning and execution as well as special projects. The role will produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics. Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; handling information requests, drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications. Produces reports by collecting and analyzing information, and prepares presentations. If you are interested in hearing more, please call sparks at 301-926-7800!
- Provide administrative support, including general administration, project management, analytics and meeting planning
- Maintain calendars and meeting schedules
- Arrange travel including reservations, trip agendas, hotel accommodations and trip follow up
- Assists with meeting preparation and execution, special event planning and employee engagement initiatives.
- Builds and maintains reporting tools on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual basis and partners with direct reports to ensure deadlines are met
- Follows up on communication with staff and Senior Leadership Team.
- Follows up and assists with phones calls and emails.
- Tracks and follows up on action points from meetings.
- Reconciles expenses, invoices and all financial documents for the SVP.
- Manages special projects as assigned.
- Work with vendors to process invoices and legal documents.
- Manage external vendor relationships, as needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience for executive level leaders
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and grammatical skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle details of confidential nature
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of leadership
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly