Web Marketing Manager
Web Marketing Manager
Seeking a resourceful, energetic, and extremely organized Internet marketing specialist to support a small, fast-paced team. You will get hands-on experience by assisting in the day-to-day marketing efforts for the financial publishing division at a publicly traded company. (Please read to the end OR you will miss a BIG important detail.)
You must have these qualities (non-negotiables):
- Strong internet advertising skills; e.g. Content Optimization, Google AdWords & Analytics, YouTube & Facebook advertising.
- Excel - You know it, use it, and get it. Spreadsheets are a daily part of the job and critical to your success with us.
- Data analysis - You must be adept at reviewing data and determining actionable conclusions based on marketing results.
- Detailed and Organized - You possess meticulous attention to detail and are systematically organized. You can spot a typo a mile away.
- Efficient - You manage your time wisely, stay ahead of deadlines, and find ways to streamline processes.
- Connect the dots - You are intellectually curious, intuitive, and have a desire to understand how your work in this role fits into bigger picture priorities and business objectives.
Nice to have but not a deal breaker:
- Familiar with direct response marketing (email marketing and social media is a plus).
- Familiar with WordPress content management system.
- Interest in finance and the stock market.
- Enjoy online copywriting and editing.
- Bachelors degree and 2-3 years equivalent experience in SEO/SEM.
We have a fun, team-focused environment, great co-workers, and competitive benefits.
*****If you made it this far, then kudos to you! Here’s where we break the norm. Instead of sending me your typical cover letter, please answer these 4 questions, AND include them along with your resume (DON’T SKIP THIS, OR YOU’LL MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY):
· What motivated you to apply?
· How do you fit this job?
· What do you bring to the office?
· What’s your superpower? (No, really, what makes people say “WOW, you’re great at X”?)
Please send your resume, a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, John Phillips – Associate Publisher, Financial Publications Group, Eagle Products LLC.