1 day left
- Full Time
Fast-growing publishing company seeks an energetic, detailed-oriented Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate must be organized, flexible, and great at multi-tasking.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Sets up and manages the entire promotional process for our extensive email program.
- Tracks and analyzes multiple important response rates and revenues in Excel.
- Must be extremely detailed and have the ability to manage many projects in various stages of development.
- Coordinates all marketing materials for our trade shows.
- Must have working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Word Press and HTML is a huge plus.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations for promotions.
- Proofreading marketing materials
- Updates web links on multiple websites.
- Special projects as needed
Requirements This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate. This position offers potential career growth for the right person. This position is in Eagle’s Financial Publications division (www.StockInvestor.com). We have a fun, team-focused environment, great co-workers, and excellent benefits.
Please send your resume, a cover letter to email@example.com, Beth Wagner - Marketing Director, Financial Publications Group, Eagle Products LLC.
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly