Program Analyst (Health)
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Prior to hire, the selectee must successfully complete a federal background investigation.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Ability to travel (10-20%).
- Knowledge of rural health strategies and innovative practices. Experience with opioid/substance abuse issues.
- Ability to facilitate diverse groups and individuals to advance their goals in a consultative and collaborative manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong critical analysis ability.
A Bachelor's Degree in health policy, business administration or a related field is required. A Master's Degree in a related field is preferred.
ARC is an equal opportunity employer. Selection for this and any other position will be based solely on merit. ARC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or other factor prohibited by law. ARC will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact Allison Thiriez at 202.884.7712 or at email@example.comRead more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Please read the "Next steps" section.Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation