System Administrator - 1550
The MIL Corporation seeks a System Administrator to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location. The System Administrator will interface between the RDT&E network and its external labs, performing System Administration and support.
• Interface between the RDT&E network and its external labs, performing System Administration and support.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 7-10 years experience
• Server hands on Knowledge
• Desktop hands on Knowledge
• Switch/Router hands on knowledge
• NAS/SAN and Backups hands on knowledge
• Potential 10gig/40gig implementation experience/knowledge
• Familiar with RMF
• Familiar with ACAS
• Self starter
• Experience with HEAT, trouble ticket system
• Experience with DTS software, used for travel order/voucher generation and processing
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP