Program Associate - Global Membership Department
About the IIF:
The Institute of International Finance (IIF) is one of the world’s largest global associations of financial institutions with nearly 500 members in 75 countries. We provide economic and financial analysis to our members, serve as a forum for exchanging views and developing proposals on global regulatory issues, and represent our members from the private financial community in discussions with the public sector on global economic and financial policy issues.
The Institute currently seeks a Program Associate to support the Global Membership team. This individual will be responsible for member retention and recruitment in Asia-Pacific (ex-China), database management, budget analysis and invoicing, relationship management, and marketing membership benefits.
- Manage relationships with members in Asia-Pacific (track correspondence; engage members in products, committees, and events; attend and arrange bilateral meetings and conference calls; research regional developments and keep apprised of management changes at client firms)
- Recruit new members (research key markets to identify prospective members; create marketing presentations, pitch kits, and invitation letters)
- Support meetings and outreach events (draft briefings; create invitation lists; track RSVPs; prepare meeting collateral; provide logistical support)
- Analyze membership dues and assist with invoicing (update fee scale; generate annual invoices; send payment acknowledgments; chase unpaid invoices)
- Maintain the membership database and update contacts as necessary
- Other responsibilities as assigned (special projects related to membership; strategy; research; product usage and development)
Applicants should have a college degree and two to four years of professional experience working in business development. Candidates must exhibit strong command of the English language in both written and oral communications. Personal attributes such as a high degree of professionalism, strong organizational skills, cultural sensitivity, attention to detail, and the ability to exercise good judgment are essential. Demonstrated experience with database software, as well as strong command of Microsoft Office suite including Office 365 and SharePoint. Foreign language skills are desirable, but not required. This position may include occasional international and domestic travel