A prominent consulting firm is seeking a highly skilled and bright Executive Assistant to support a SVP, VP, and a team of 5.
- Provide overall administrative support will be the executives and the team: managing schedules, arranging meetings and following up on action items.
- Prepare presentations, reports, correspondence and gathering data from outside sources.
- Proofreading materials for accuracy.
- Drafting and editing memos and other correspondence for staff.
- Coordinating all travel domestic & international: flights, hotels, car service.
- Maintaining comprehensive hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Manage client information using a CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be comfortable supporting a team and being able to change priorities
- Advance proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of CRM system required
- Must have strong academic aptitude and good decision making skills.
- Must be organized and thorough with every assignment/task.
- Looking for a strong work ethic, able to manage multiple high priority projects in a fast paced environment, and work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to keep information confidential
- Must be able to work overtime (sometimes at the last minute)