Customer Service Associate
The Chronicle of Higher Education seeks a Customer Service Associate to deliver exceptional customer service for products including subscriptions, webinars, data products, reports, and site licenses. The associate cultivates relationships with our customers, conveys the unique value The Chronicle brings to its customers, and advocates for customers’ interests. The associate will join the Audience Development team and report to the Director, Marketing & Digital Strategy.
- Provide exceptional customer service utilizing best practices and The Chronicle’s service standards.
- Cultivate strong relationships with our customers and serve as an advocate for their interests.
- Partner with The Chronicle’s customer service vendor/fulfillment call center to ensure The Chronicle’s exceptional customer service standards are upheld.
- Provide training to fulfillment center’s staff on answering and servicing phone calls and emails from subscribers, account holders, and others to meet our standards. Monitor their performance to maintain excellence.
- Respond to high-level or escalated customer service needs, when necessary.
- Provide trend reporting and metrics to gain insights into the customer experience and suggest improvements.
- Collaborate with colleagues who have a shared responsibility for interacting with and advocating for readers, subscribers, and customers, such as audience development, marketing, sales, and public relations.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience working in a customer service role.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong independent judgment, initiative, and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Apply for Customer Service Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly