Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
GORDON, a national planning and design firm, is seeking a detail-oriented Marketing & Business Development Coordinator to support our growing team of diverse professionals in the DC Metro Region. This position will be available to work from our Headquarters in Chantilly, VA or a secondary Washington, DC location. The scope of responsibilities for this role is primarily focused on market research and proposal efforts. However, there is growth potential to management level under a Business Development or Marketing career path.
As a GORDON team member, you will:
- Be a key team member in winning work through market research and forecasting government opportunities
- Assist marketing team with federal and municipal proposal development for Prime and subconsultant opportunities.
- Champion GORDON’s CRM system through regular updates of our opportunity pipeline, projects, and staff resources
- Perform competitive analysis
- Mine data resources for agency budget information, future and active procurements, and other intelligence
- Work alongside Executive staff and Project Managers to develop short/long range planning and strategic partnerships
- Attend local industry events for lead generation and client development
Ideal candidates will possess:
- BA or BS Degree
- 2-8 years of marketing or business development experience, preferably in the A/E/C industries
- Experience with CRM systems and market research tools. Deltek Vision and/or Bloomberg Government are a plus.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and municipal procurement processes and resources
- Ability to analyze RFPs and determine scope requirements
- Ability to work proactively in a team setting or individually
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Adobe InDesign is a plus.
Please submit cover letter and resume (in PDF format only) to email@example.com