Web Content Strategist - Health Communications
Palladian Partners, an Altarum company, is looking for a web content strategist to support high profile federal clients with strategic science and health communications planning and public health communication projects. Palladian Partners, Inc. is a dynamic science and health communications firm located in Silver Spring, Maryland. Our ongoing commitment to provide exceptional strategic communications, editorial support, distinctive design, and superior service to our clients is as unwavering as our desire to enrich people's lives with quality health information.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with at least 3 years of experience working with project teams supporting web content strategy and content development. This person will be responsible for working directly with clients, helping to planning web content projects and initiatives and working as part of an integrated project team with federal and non-government partners. The candidate should have a solid understanding of digital strategy and content development, including using best practices for web usability and understanding analytics and SEO to inform recommendations. To be successful in the role, the candidate must have robust attention to detail and an ability to maintain a positive relationship with demanding clients.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Develop strategies for communicating with many audiences through digital communications channels
- Collaborate with team members to identify client needs and generate forward-thinking ideas to engage with targeted audiences to share information
- Develop strategies for content placement for federal health web sites
- Support content strategy deliverables such as content matrices and site maps, documentation for user journeys and top web site tasks.
- Perform audits and support the development of wireframes, taxonomy and metadata
- Support documentation for research, such as usability testing, including moderator’s guides and reports
- Review and evaluate the work of team members to ensure the highest standards of quality
- At least 3 years of content strategy experience including experience managing content development, proposing and implementing strategy
- A minimum of 5-7 years of work experience.
- Experience with health communications and federal government organizations is a plus
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborative team player who works well as a manager and member of a matrix environment
- Flexible—willing to do the nitty-gritty work required to make a project successful
- Positive—ability to collaborate with and promote a positive relationship between colleagues, partners, and clients
Palladian employees are highly talented and are encouraged to think and work creatively and strive for excellence. This is a full-time, staff position located at Palladian's corporate headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.