Egg Donor Production Manager
Fairfax EggBank, one of the largest and most successful frozen donor egg banks in the United States, has a full -time job opportunity for an experienced operations manager to fill the role of Egg Donor Production Manager at our Fairfax, Virginia location. The Egg Donor Production Manager will supervise Egg Donor Coordinators in Fairfax and at partner locations around the country as well as manage all processes related to egg donor recruitment, screening, testing and managing egg retrievals. This is to ensure a large volume of healthy and desirable donor oocytes in our frozen catalog are available to our patient recipients. The successful candidate should have proven experience in working effectively with teams, ability to plan, communicate, as well as demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
- Oversee all aspects of EggBank donor program including recruitment of donors, managing relationships with satellite partner clinics and regulatory compliance
- Responsible for increasing number of qualified and desirable donors in the program
- Providing a leadership support function to teams and motivating staff to achieve production goals.
- Preparing and communicating forecasts to management
- Ensuring key performance indicators are in place and production targets are met
- Supporting the company in production planning and making sure the business is adequately resourced
- Assist the EggBank Director in seeking, developing and maintaining productive partnerships with new fertility centers to join network
- Assist the EggBank director in managing donor recruitment and advertising
- Managing budgets and production costs
- Maintain good working relationships with external production clinics
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures relating to the production process
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Healthcare or related business field
- Effective communicator with proven leadership skills and abilities
- Proven experience in an operations management role
- Strong attention to detail, excellent customer service as well as presentation skills
- Management experience in a healthcare organization
- Experience and knowledge in the Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) industry
- Specific knowledge and experience with 3rd party reproduction
- Experience managing SEO activities, social media and other online advertising channels
To apply, kindly email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com and note Production Manager in the subject line. EOE/M/F/D/V
About the Organization
Fairfax EggBank originated as part of the clinical Assisted Reproductive Technology program and donor egg IVF program at the Genetics & IVF Institute (GIVF). Fairfax EggBank is a subsidiary of the GIVF along with its sibling company, the Fairfax Cryobank, one of the nation’s largest sperm banks.
As a sibling company to Fairfax Cryobank, we share a legacy of successful and proven gamete cryopreservation and shipping methodology. Our clinicians and embryologists have decades of experience with both the technical and personal aspects of fertility treatment. Our caring, professional staff work with more than 250 IVF clinics, both nationally and internationally, to provide their patients compassionate care, advanced medical science, and outstanding customer service. We pride ourselves not just on our state-of-the-art medical and scientific techniques, but in the warmth and personal attention we champion in all of our interactions with our IVF clinic partners, our donors and especially, our recipients.