Accountant/Financial Analyst Level II
Sparks Group has partnered with a Government Contractor working on site with a federal agency, to identify an Accountant/Financial Analyst II. This is a contract-to-hire role with a very competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits upon hire!
- Process financial transactions, analyze and summarize data.
- Develop, review, and analyze a variety of policies and procedures.
- Conduct studies and analyses of difficult accounting problems and ensure the utilization and accuracy of accounting reports.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining the accounting system.
- Assure new accounting policies and procedures regarding the system effectively mesh with existing methods and principles.
- Assist with the contract closeout process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required; Master's degree in Accounting is preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM), or Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP) designation
- 4+ years of experience Federal financial accounting concepts and standards published by the Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board (FASAB)
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!