Athletic Group Travel Coordinator
Prestigious University in Washington, DC seeks detail oriented, solutions driven Athletic Group Travel Coordinator to work with Athletic teams on coordination and logistics of home and away travel details. This autonomous role offers the opportunity to work closely with teams and management to facilitate seamless travel arrangements. If you are well-versed in the travel industry, this role is for you!
- Completes travel arrangements for large groups with air, hotel, car, tour, cruise and ground transportation vendors at the lowest possible fares.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in the areas of customer service, building Passenger Name Records (PNRs) and profiles, ticketing, utilization of front room Computer Reservations System (CRS) productivity, attendance, accuracy or work, invoicing, etc.
- Participates fully as a team member to assist as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client, including ticket processing, clerical functions, prepaid tickets, debit memos, etc.
- Keeps immediate superior promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Three years SABRE experience highly preferred
- Experience with large groups and athletic travel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group at 202-463-5100 for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!