IT Help Desk Analyst | Temporary
The Ford Agency seeks an experienced IT Help Desk Analyst to join a renowned law firm in DC. While providing overall technological support, the analyst will serve as the main point of contact for the firm’s IT related issues. The analyst will provide and coordinate escalated support for the firm’s senior IT team. Additionally, the Help Desk Analyst will provide exemplary customer service support to attorneys and legal support staff. This is a great opportunity for IT professionals to gain invaluable exposure to the legal field.
- Providing end-user support services, and troubleshooting assistance
- Assisting in the implementation of the firm’s technology initiatives
- Managing the firm’s learning management system and regularly conducts training programs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010, NetDocs, iScrub, iCreate, Citrix, Workshare, Share File, and Windows 7 and 10
- Demonstrated experience providing IT support in a legal setting desired
- Strong ability to work independently, including the ability to make sound independent judgements
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
For immediate consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: IT Help Desk Analyst
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036