Legal Receptionist | Temporary
The Ford Agency is currently seeking professional Receptionist candidates to provide temporary services to a nationally recognized law firm in downtown DC. As Receptionist serves as the first point of contact for all callers and visitors, our client seeks a candidate who reflects the same commitment to excellence as that of the firm's professional staff. The Receptionist will manage the front desk, coordinate conference rooms, and provide general assistance to staff and attorneys. The ideal candidate will be motivated, energetic and willing to go above and beyond with the intention to deliver exceptional and valuable support.
- Managing the front desk and busy phone lines, while greeting visitors, acts as first point of contact for all visiting guests, callers, and internal staff
- Sorting mail and organizing administrative documents
- Assisting with attorney time entry and other projects
- Booking conference rooms and managing catering orders
- Assisting with bi-weekly internal newsletter and ordering new hire nameplates and business cards
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High energy and eagerness, dependable
- Good sense of professionalism while representing the firm to the public
- Computer skills – ability to use advanced functions on Word to add fine touches to documents
- Proactivity, always aiming to go above and beyond and assist when needed
This is a temporary position and available immediately. For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Legal Receptionist
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036