Technical Recruiter | Temporary
The Ford Agency is actively seeking a Technical Recruiter to join an entrepreneurial consulting team in Chantilly, VA. We are looking for a motivated individual who wants to have direct involvement in full life-cycle recruiting for a broad range of technical roles for both government and private clients. This is a great environment for an experienced recruiter who knows how to get things done and wants to work with a team of in-house professionals.
- Full cycle recruiting
- Manage applicant tracking system
- Manage and grow candidate pipelines
- Coordinate with hiring managers on job descriptions and need analysis
- Provide expertise on hiring trends and techniques as well as current legal compliance
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated full-life cycle recruiting experience
- Technical and government contract recruiting experience ideal
- PHR and/or SHRM certification a plus
- MS Office, Applicant Tracking System
- Strong customer service attitude and attention to detail
- Must be able to learn and adapt quickly to growing and changing environment
- Ability to self-direct and problem solve independently
- Highly organized and able to balance competing priorities
This is a temporary position with potential for permanent hire. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Technical Recruiter
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036