Senior Administrative Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a large government contractor who is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant for a long-term contract in Northern, VA! If you have experience supporting executive level members and ready to find your next opportunity, apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Perform a full range of administrative services including heavy travel arrangements, complex calendar management, expense reports, and scheduling of meetings/conferences
- Review and provide input on the team's submission of materials-editing materials and ensuring compliance
- Assist the executive in managing daily workload, preparing meeting materials and maintaining responsibility of the office in the executive’s absence
- Oversee and manage the process tied to compliance, annual summaries, budgets, on-boarding staff, and other activities as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years providing Executive level support
- Experience handling both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team to achieve business goals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!