Senior Administrative Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a large government contractor who is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant for a long-term contract in Northern, VA! If you have experience supporting executive level members and ready to find your next opportunity, apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Perform a full range of administrative services including heavy travel arrangements, complex calendar management, expense reports, and scheduling of meetings/conferences
- Review and provide input on the team's submission of materials-editing materials and ensuring compliance
- Assist the executive in managing daily workload, preparing meeting materials and maintaining responsibility of the office in the executive’s absence
- Oversee and manage the process tied to compliance, annual summaries, budgets, on-boarding staff, and other activities as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years providing Executive level support
- Experience handling both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team to achieve business goals
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Senior Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly