Customer Order Specialist
A preferred Sparks Group partner in Ashburn is seeking a dedicated Customer Order Specialist to fill a long-term contract position. this client is the leader in their industry and this role is an excellent opportunity to expand your customer service skill set! The Customer Order Specialist is responsible for responding to customer inquiries and processing orders for spare parts for customers in the US 24-hours, 365 days a year. This position provides high-priority and emergency logistical sales and technical product support for customers related to material, logistics and supplier issues, and purchase orders. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Process customer orders, quotes, general logistics, etc.
- Provide clients with part availability, costs, sourcing, delivery times, and any other requested information.
- Follow-up with international counterpart to ensure all efforts are being made to satisfy orders supplied via production and suppliers.
- Ensure customer shipping specifications are followed for critical orders and resolve discrepancies working with internal and external customers.
- Provide feedback and reporting to supplier management group on supplier performance.
- Ensure shipping directions are following properly for urgent orders.
- Associates degree in relevant field or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to rotate different shifts, including overnight hours, on a monthly basis is critical.
- Position requires a criminal background check.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!