Project Manager - 1544
The MIL Corporation seeks a Project Manager to join our Project Management team and support our clients in St. Inigoes, MD. This is an opportunity for a motivated Project Manager to become part of a growing, industry-leading com
• Serves as the overall project/task coordinator. Responsible for project and task associated work, organizing and managing resources in such a way that these resources deliver all the work required to complete a project/task within defined scope, time, and cost constraints. Ability to interact and communicate with our clients and project/task sponsors. Using available people, materials, space, provisions, must communicate project/task requirements including, goals, quality, and risk to meet the pre-defined objectives to all members assigned to project/task.
• Eight years' experience in engineering/management and supervision of projects related to the design, development, integration, test and evaluation, installation, fielding, maintenance and life cycle support of information systems and subsystems.
• Ability to interface professionally with clients and communicate effectively with project staff and other organizational resources
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Attentiveness to detail with excellent organization and time management skills
• Ability to work well independently and a good self-starter
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance. Please note the clearance process considers financial background.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP