7 days left
- Full Time
Connecting the World Through Innovation:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
Does this look like your next role?
You will play a vital role on the compensation team with the design, administration, compliance and communication of our compensation programs, reporting to the Senior Manager, Compensation. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment that demands precision continuously.
We like to cross-train and knowledge share, so you'll have lots of opportunity to learn about our portfolio of compensation and HR programs.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Impacts you will make:
- Apply your knowledge of market practices: Partner closely with recruiters and HR Managers to develop job-worth analysis and competitive offer packages aligned with the company's compensation philosophy and funding
- Administer the Company's equity incentive plan and promote shareholder value: process transactions, work with 3rd party provider to maintain a database, comply with SOX controls and assist with financial reporting
- Play a vital role on our annual compensation cycle team and help develop, communicate and deliver merit, bonus and equity awards companywide
- Participate in salary surveys and maintain internal market pricing tool database; ensure relevance of job matches and surveys selected based on evolving business needs
- Help cultivate a climate of employee recognition by leveraging existing recognition tools and providing creative programming of new approaches
- Prepare ad hoc analyses and reports that inform management on impactful policy and program changes
- Exhibit enterprise leadership consistently
Can you also drive these processes?
Supporting the HR / compensation team: back up the Senior Compensation Analyst - assist with the Sales Incentive Plan, international offers, ad hoc analyses, HR policy updates, reorganization and company events
You should definitely have:
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in a compensation role, preferably with some stock plan administration experience
- Strong demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly collaborative style
- Sensitivity to deadlines and knowing what to prioritize
But it would be nice if you had:
- Your four-year degree was in HR or Business
- You have experience with a benchmarking tool such as MarketPay
- You are quick to embrace change and accept ambiguity
What it's like to work with us:
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- We are customer focused and collaborative
- Awesome benefits including informal work environment, flexible work arrangements, generous 401(k) plan, PTO, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture
Other Job Info:
- This role is subject to ITAR; candidates must be a US Person (this includes US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Individual such as an asylee or refugee)
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job
- This role requires you to sit for long periods of time and work with a computer