At all DARCARS stores, it is our pleasure to provide our customers with a shopping, buying, and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and expectations in a comfortable, supportive environment.
We strongly believe in and adhere to our Founder's Mentality: that passion, hard work, dedication, support, and development are the fundamental, driving principles of our business. Everyone loves that feeling they get when they've won something; won the big race, hit the winning home run, achieved the fastest time at the swim meet. By adhering to our founder's mentality, our people experience that winning feeling every day. We also genuinely care about our people: our customers, our employees and our community. If you believe in these principles, too; if you like to work hard and play hard; if you like winning; DARCARS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department!
As a Lube Technician, you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance, identify the cause of breakdowns, and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
In this role, you'll:
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or specific car standards
- Change a vehicle's oil
- Check tire air pressure
- Check the transmission fluid and other fluid levels
- Perform inspections on various belts and filters, and check air levels and gauges
- You will have the ability to work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service and repairs.
- Maintain a courteous and friendly rapport with both internal and external customers
For this role, you'll need:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive lube technician or oil change technician is preferred but not necessary, on the job training provided!
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable, hard working individual with an attention to detail
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record is required
- Must be team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment
- Must be available to work a full time flexible schedule
- Must have your own set of tools