Human Resources Assistant NF-03
7 days left
- Full Time
Occasional travel - May be required to travel for training
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form or copy this URL to your browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DR_a/pdf/A3433_Final.pdf).
2. Subject to satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks IAW AR 215-3 to include a non-sensitive background investigation.
3. Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
4. Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
5. A one year probationary period may be required
6. Incumbent must complete the requirements for CHRA NAF Career Path I within eighteen (18) months of entrance into CHRA Career Path I.
7. Incumbent may be required to travel for training purposes.
8. May be required to travel in the local commuting area in support of serviced activities such as Pentagon Athletic Center and Stars and Stripes.
9. May be required to travel for training.
Highly Preferred: In addition to above minimum qualification requirements, applicants will possess prior work experience in a NAF Human Resources Office.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)