- Minimum of (03) years of critical care
- Demonstrated clinical skills with complex patients that reflect analysis of patient status and appropriate interventions.
- Exemplifies skills in prioritization and organization for complex patient with rapidly changing needs.
- Documentation exemplifies adherence to the highest standards of practice.
- Anticipate and proactively plan for educational needs verified with patient and family throughout the hospital/outpatient stay and prior to discharge.
- Model organizational skills, adjust for changes and is able to complete assignments on time.
- Demonstrates caring in all encounters with patient and family as evidenced by feedback from patients and an increase in patient satisfaction scores.
- Utilizes assessment data gathered from patient and family to ensure completion of data base and plan of care within identified timeframes.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current registered DC license.
- CPR Certified and ACLS Certification.
- Excellent communication skills with patients, physicians and co-workers.
Apply for RN/ICU
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly