Sparks Group has partnered with a Cybermedia innovator and is seeking a Junior Editor for a contract running through the end of July. Perfect opportunity for someone with superb editing skills and MS Office proficiency to gain experience in this arena. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Reviews responses (including content and graphics) to drive development of high-quality proposals ensuring responsiveness to requirements, thoroughness, accuracy, consistency, quality and effective design and layout
- Assists in the development and refinement of repeatable templates, and standardized processes to streamline task order proposal development
- Manage deliverable to customer under direction
- Edit materials for content and grammar
- Format materials based on government requirements
- Validate materials against directions
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience editing is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Position requires a Bachelors degree, preferably in English, Communications, or Social Science
- Ability to commit to the term of the project as extensive training is involved
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Junior Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly