Loudoun Water has an immediate opening for an Asset Manager to lead the company’s Asset Management Program. We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to interact with management staff throughout the organization, including Engineering, Finance, Operations, Maintenance, IT, and Customer Service. Primary functions relate to condition assessment, capital planning and investment, maintenance management, asset data collection, and asset register upkeep. Essential functions include:
- Be a catalyst for organizational transformation around asset management.
- Update and promote Asset Management Program framework and strategic goals.
- Lead and coach Asset Management team and other internal workgroups.
- Develop maintenance data standards and monitor key performance indicators to manage risk and sustain asset performance.
- Support informed decision making by assessing asset risk and useful life, developing replacement programs, project planning, and financial forecasting.
- Manage procurement and administration of professional service task orders and contracts as may be necessary to advance the Asset Management Program.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is an exceptional communicator, with project management and organizational skills. We offer highly competitive salaries, a stable work environment and excellent employee benefits.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance, business management, or business administration from an accredited four-year college or university is required. Eight to ten years of progressively responsible industry experience with a minimum of two years of experience at a supervisory level. Relevant supervisory and project management experience in the field of Asset Management is desired. An advanced degree in related field may be substituted for part of the required experience. Licensure as a Professional Engineer in the Commonwealth of Virginia is desirable.
Apply online at www.loudounwater.org or send completed applications to Loudoun Water, HR Department, PO Box 4000, Ashburn, VA 20146 or by fax to 571.223.2079. Salary DOQ. Position will remain open until filled. EOE