Sparks Group is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, team-oriented Administrative Assistant to work with a leading health care provider in the area. Are you a PowerPoint expert and looking for a summer project? Please apply online or call today! 301-326-2525
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical support duties for assigned supervisor, manager or staff member.
- Answer and screen telephone calls and respond to routine inquiries
- Attend meetings, take notes and create flow charts using PowerPoint.
- Perform general office duties
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple teams and team leads
- Administrative support experience
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint creating flow charts
- Ability to operate in a team environment, exhibiting the ability to work well with other staff and/or internal clients to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the job
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong proofreading capabilities, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude, dependable, strong interpersonal skills and a high level of motivation
- Prior experience in a medical setting is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!