Sparks Group is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, team-oriented Administrative Assistant to work with a leading health care provider in the area. Are you a PowerPoint expert and looking for a summer project? Please apply online or call today! 301-326-2525
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical support duties for assigned supervisor, manager or staff member.
- Answer and screen telephone calls and respond to routine inquiries
- Attend meetings, take notes and create flow charts using PowerPoint.
- Perform general office duties
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple teams and team leads
- Administrative support experience
- High school diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint creating flow charts
- Ability to operate in a team environment, exhibiting the ability to work well with other staff and/or internal clients to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the job
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong proofreading capabilities, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude, dependable, strong interpersonal skills and a high level of motivation
- Prior experience in a medical setting is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly