Apartment Maintenance Tech
King George, VA
A Maintenance Tech is needed for a 150+ unit apartment community located in King George, VA.
Previous experience needed with appliance troubleshooting & repair, plumbing, and apartment punch-out. 18 months related experience and/or training in residential property management desired.
The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance are a must.
This position will require some weekend and on-call work.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- A Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
- 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance desired
- CFC, 410A and HVAC Certification.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
Monmouth Woods Apartments
17060 Cromwell Place
King George, VA 22485
Fax # 540-663-4281
EEO M/F/D www.gradymgt.com
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly