Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Additional Major Duties and Responsibilities (MDR's)
- Serve as primary liaison and facilitate effective communications between the designated senior executive and other senior executives, management, and staff, both internal and external to ODNI.
- Plan and manage workflow of issues by continuously adapting schedules based on accurate assessments of criticality, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
- Effectively plan and resolve complex administrative problems by scheduling and when necessary rescheduling planned meetings, identifying appropriate contacts, administering databases and files, and finding new information sources.
- Plan and effectively coordinate senior-level visits and high-level events and meetings, ensuring arrangements of security clearances, VIP parking, and building access, and researching and preparing background information on attendees, and planning and developing meeting agendas.
- Plan and arrange sensitive and complex domestic and foreign travel documents and plan, prepare, and coordinate schedules, itineraries, passport/visa requests, lodging, and travel accounting; plan and support the transportation of material and people.
- Extensive knowledge of the ODNI, IC, Congress, and the overall national security apparatus, as well as ODNI and IC standards for correspondence, administrative regulations, policies, entitlements, allowances, and unique authorities.
- Extensive knowledge and skill in the application of office support computer applications for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, administrative applications (travel/accounting/etc.), e-mail, calendars, and database storage/retrieval.
- Extensive knowledge and skill in English grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proofreading, as well as oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers.
- Extensive knowledge of organizational protocol policies and procedures and of quality assurance procedures to ensure data integrity and timeliness; extensive knowledge of filing and records management systems and practices.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including the demonstrated ability to develop working relationships and networks with internal and external managers and staff.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills, including demonstrated ability to interpret complex information from multiple sources.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining a high level of attention to detail; demonstrated ability to work effectively with ODNI's leaders in a highly active, fast-paced, and demanding organization.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the vacancy announcement, particularly the MDRs, and construct their resume to highlight their most significant experience and qualifications relevant to this job opportunity.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI