HW674 - Chief Data Architect - SNIS Professional Tier 1
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
N/AMandatory and Educational Requirements:
- Management experience (3+ years) in a SNIS/SES or equivalent management role in the private sector.
- Proven leadership ability and business acumen, capable of managing large programs, applying critical thinking skills to conduct program and management assessments, identify needs and requirements, and develop non-linear process improvement to improve operations within large, complex organizations.
- Extensive knowledge of the IC mission, objectives, policies, and authorities; substantial experience in applying program management principles and methods to large complex programs in support of the IC mission.
- Superior oral and written communications skills to include the ability to clearly convey concise, informative explanations and briefings to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively with internal and external leaders and the ability to network and coordinate across the IC; demonstrated leadership and management skills in planning, recruiting, developing, managing, and directing multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage resources, to evaluate existing needs, and anticipate changing requirements, to balance competing priorities, and evaluate budget estimates.
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI-EEOD-RA-ACF@exchange.cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD@dni.gov, by telephone at 301-243-0704 or by FAX at 301-243-1200. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION ABOVE.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
What To Expect Next:
The most highly qualified candidates will be referred to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview. We expect to make a selection within 30 days of the closing date of this announcement. Due to the large number of applications received, applicants will be contacted ONLY if they have been selected for an interview.