Support Services Specialist NF-04
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 10% or less for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Experience that demonstrates the knowledge, methods and procedures required to manage and perform the following Support Services Specialist functions: maintain, manage and administer the support (i.e., supply, warehouse, property book, security, maintenance) of a NAFI or MWR program; control and maintain accountability in accordance with appropriate regulatory guidelines; supervises and direct the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of equipment and supplies; develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with key command staff elements, MWR Specialists and supporting organizations.
Reminder to Applicants: Your experience has to be clearly identified in your application package/resume in order to receive consideration. If your resume does not provide enough information regarding your work history for us to make a creditable qualification determination, your application package may be rendered disqualified and you will no longer be considered for this position.
(Format example: Employer name, position title, beginning and ending dates of employment, with summary of duties, etc.)
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)