Child and Youth Program Assistant CY-01/02
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- At a minimum, must have a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Must be able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing
For information on the qualification requirements for the higher paying levels such as Skill Level (CY-01) and Target Level (CY-02):
Refer to our Applicant Information Kit for Child Care Positions (Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
Note to applicants: College transcripts or certificates may be required at the time of application for applicants who want to be considered for Skill or Target level.
At minimum a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) is required.
Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are not authorized based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
For additional information, refer to our Applicant Information Kit for Child Care Positions (copy and paste this URL to view kit: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/Applicant_Information_Kit_Army_NAF_Child_Care_Positions.pdf)
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)