AHC Management LLC
The Technician will be responsible for all work tickets and scheduled & unscheduled maintenance activities; preventive maintenance work; timely maintenance and repairs of all apartments and common areas, preparation and turnover of vacant units, at least monthly building and property inspections, minor electrical, plumbing and drywall repairs, and maintenance of heating & air conditioning units in the residential units; other related duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CFC Certification
- two-years’ experience with apartment building maintenance
- ability to communicate effectively
- ability to coordinate long variety projects and on-going assignments
- ability to maintain equipment
- ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- flexibility with schedules and weekend hours
Send resumes & salary requirements to HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 703-486-0653 for immediate consideration. E/O/E. For more information on AHC, visit our website at www.ahcinc.org.