Grady Management, Inc., one of the area's leading Property Management companies, is seeking a Maintenance Tech for Peters Creek, a 190+ unit apartment community located in Roanoke, VA. Previous experience with carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, and apartment punch-oust. 12 months related experience and/or training in residential property management is preferred. The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance are a must. In order to provide our residents with great customer service, some weekend and on-call hours are required.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- A Valid Driver's License with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
- 12+ months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- Heat Pump Certification and Certified Pool Operator (or their equivalent) preferred.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
Please email, fax, or send resumes to:
PETERS CREEK APARTMENTS
7266 S. Barrens Road
Roanoke, VA 24019
Fax # 540-362-5883