Financial Institution in Frederick is seeking employees for data analysis and compliance. RECENT GRADUATES highly encouraged to apply! Do you have a 4 year degree in Math, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Computer Science or Business? Do you have an advanced knowledge of Excel? If so, stop what you are doing NOW! Qualified candidates should send their resume and then please call Sparks Group for resume receipt confirmation and immediate consideration for next steps. 301-663-0130. Ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process.
- Ensure the reporting to investors remains in compliance with the requirements of the defined guidelines.
- Providing remittance and correction information
- Monitoring and analysis of data to determine non-compliance
- Ability to professionally communicate information to portfolio managers and investors
- Participates in system enhancements by attending user group and testing
- Learn to review financial legal documents
- Identify and communicate processing exceptions
- Advanced/High level experience with MS Excel to include VLOOKUP and PivotTables
- Bachelor's Degree in Math, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Computer Science or Business. RECENT GRADUATES also desired!
- 1-5 years of experience that can include related analytical or accounting internships.
- Ability to multitask and “think on your feet”.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!