Customer Service Representative
A regional provider in the sanitation industry is seeking Customer Service Representatives to work in a high volume, inbound call center assisting customers with general inquiries, billing questions, new accounts, and service-related issues. If you're eager to work in a highly professional environment under the direction of motivated leaders, call our Chantilly office at 703-620-6444 or submit your application today!
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
- Utilize company software to perform the following activities while assisting customers:
- Accurate data entry on all customer accounts.
- Process work orders for cart/bin activity and special pickups.
- Provide customers with service information on trash, recycling, yard debris and bulk item removal.
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues.
- Research billing issues to include misapplied payments and account adjustments as needed.
- Accurately process credit card payments.
- Provide professional customer service.
- Work closely with operations and dispatch staff regarding missed pickups and/or researching accounts.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Utilize email communication as required.
- Appropriately direct non-customer related calls.
- Meet and/or exceed daily average CSR call volume.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in all previous positions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!