Customer Service Representative
A regional provider in the sanitation industry is seeking Customer Service Representatives to work in a high volume, inbound call center assisting customers with general inquiries, billing questions, new accounts, and service-related issues. If you're eager to work in a highly professional environment under the direction of motivated leaders, call our Chantilly office at 703-620-6444 or submit your application today!
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
- Utilize company software to perform the following activities while assisting customers:
- Accurate data entry on all customer accounts.
- Process work orders for cart/bin activity and special pickups.
- Provide customers with service information on trash, recycling, yard debris and bulk item removal.
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues.
- Research billing issues to include misapplied payments and account adjustments as needed.
- Accurately process credit card payments.
- Provide professional customer service.
- Work closely with operations and dispatch staff regarding missed pickups and/or researching accounts.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Utilize email communication as required.
- Appropriately direct non-customer related calls.
- Meet and/or exceed daily average CSR call volume.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in all previous positions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly