Team Lead, Learning Technology Systems, CG-0301-14
Occasional travel - .
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
U.S. Citizenship is required.
Moderate Risk Position - Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) required.
Qualifying experience may be obtained in the private or public sector. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g. Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic, religious/spiritual; community; student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Additional qualifications information can be found here.Applicant MUST have at least 1-year of specialized experience equivalent to the CG/GS-13 level in the Federal Service. Specialized experience is experience in managing an enterprise-wide learning management system, integrating multiple training applications or software for operational efficiency, and leveraging learning technology systems to address the business requirements and challenges of a training organization.
Applicants eligible for CTAP (Career Transition Assistance Program) or ICTAP (Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program) must achieve a score of 80 or higher in the online assessment to be determined “well qualified” for this position. For more information,click here.
There is no substitution of education for the experience for this position.
If selected, you may be required to serve a probationary period.
To read about your rights and responsibilities as an applicant for Federal employment, click here.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your resume and the online assessment questionnaire will be reviewed to determine whether you meet the qualification requirements outlined in this announcement. Therefore, it is imperative that your resume contain sufficiently detailed information upon which to make the qualification. Please ensure that your resume contains specific information such as position titles, beginning and ending dates of employment for each position, average number of hours worked per week, and if the position is/was in the Federal government, you should provide the position series and grade level.
Your resume will also be evaluated to measure your responses to the assessment questions. If you rated yourself higher on the questionnaire than what is supported by your resume, your overall qualifications assessment may be adversely affected.
If you are found qualified, you will be placed in one of three categories: Best Qualified, Highly Qualified, or Qualified. These category assignments are a measure of the degree in which your background and responses to the assessment questions match the competencies/knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) listed below. Within these categories, candidates eligible for veterans’ preference will receive selection priority over non-veterans.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical requirements used for logical design or presenting alternative technologies or approaches
- Ability to develop strategic goals, recommendations, and project plans for the use of technological tools that support learning and development goals and business processes
- Skill in integrating various information systems and technologies for improved operational efficiency, positive end user experience, and alignment with strategic direction
- Skill in compiling and analyzing data from the learning management system and related systems to assess program effectiveness and support stakeholder information needs
- Ability to plan and organize resources as the leader of a team, set priorities, and determine resource requirements
- Skill in effective oral and written communication, including the exchange of information and ideas in ways that promotes a mutual understanding and effective decision making.
You do not need to respond separately to these KSAs. Your answers to the online questionnaire and resume will serve as responses to the KSAs.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation