Drafter/CAD Operator II - 1537
The MIL Corporation seeks a Drafter/CAD Operator to join our Engineering team and support our clients at St. Inigoes, MD. This is an opportunity for a motivated Drafter to become a part of a growing, industry-leading company.
• Handle drafting assignments under minimal supervision
• Create and modify drawings from written and verbal specifications obtained from Project Engineer
• Work with Engineers and Drafters regarding drawing accuracy, design, drafting standards, and design documentation
• Help maintain all revisions of project drawings
• Review drawings for completeness and accuracy
• Develop drawings of mechanical parts, assemblies, electrical wiring and block diagrams, site layouts, etc.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP