Business Development Coordinator
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree. Proficient in the use of MS Word, Access and Excel. Minimum of two (2) years Business Development experience preferred.
Client seeks a motivated and sociable self-starter to serve as coordinator of the firm’s business development work. The position is a great opportunity to play a meaningful role at a medium-sized law firm, to get to know attorneys and paralegals involved in interesting and complex litigation, and to be involved in business generation. Tasks will include:
- Assisting with messaging, preparation of press releases and marketing materials, and drafting of award submission
- Assisting with case investigations and tracking
- Assisting with database management and data entry
- Assisting with updates to website
- Assisting with preparation of press releases and marketing materials
- Researching business opportunities
- Liaising with attorneys to assist with business development efforts and tracking
Interested candidates must be team players, highly organized, and able to multi-task while working under strict deadlines. Must be flexible to handle changing priorities, proactive, resourceful and efficient, demonstrating a high level of professionalism. Ability to maintain and understand confidentiality of the attorney-client relationship is key.