6 days left
- Full Time
Coordinates Student Account customer service and oversees the accurracy of student accounts. Monitors account receivables and delegates past due accounts to outside collection agencies.
- Academic areas or major: Accounting and Finance
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Associateâ€™s degree (AA) or two-year equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of collection or related experience.
- Collection experience preferably at other higher education institutions.
Special Notes to Applicants
Please be prepared to upload a document with 3 professional references.
Application materials must be received by 06/24/2018
Open Until Filled
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.