Hughes has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst working at our headquarters in Germantown, MD.
- Perform financial analysis to determine present and future financial performance for the North America Enterprise business group.
- Perform key role in monthly close and forecast process.
- Conduct financial analyses necessary to assist senior management in understanding business performance.
- Interact regularly with other business group members at divisional levels.
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Consolidate and report company-wide financial forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Perform key role in annual budget process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 2 years Corporate Finance or Accounting background.
- Knowledge of SAP/Hyperion is a plus.
- Good organizational and critical thinking skills as well as good interpersonal skills required to work with a team environment
- Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills and the ability to focus on details are required.
- Strong knowledge of income statement and balance sheet financial analysis
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Citizenship is required for certain positions. EEO is the law.