EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional locations world-wide, is a premier global provider of satellite solutions and technology services. Together with its major subsidiaries--EchoStar Satellite Services and Hughes Network Systems-- EchoStar offers employees the opportunity to explore the boundaries of what's possible in the fields of engineering and the business functions transforming this engineering into revenue.
Hughes is seeking a Program Manager'for the Germantown, MD office to be the primary customer interface for Hughes' managed services solutions delivery to large enterprise business segments.'
- Manage the contract deliverables for multiple accounts'in various market segments while ensuring customer satisfaction, program profitability, and revenue growth
- Direct all peer support groups to successfully deploy and maintain'the managed service solutions, foresee and resolve any challenges for timely delivery of contracted services, escalate issues in a timely manner and seek resolution through cooperation of peer groups
- Conduct regular status reviews'with Hughes senior management and'customers'to ensure successful implementation and'timely resolution of service issues.
- Manage the business relationship with customers while seeking out new opportunities for growth of the business through discovery of new business opportunities based on customer needs.
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- 8 or more years of'industry experience
- 4 or more years of'experience in Program Management delivering and supporting complex networking services to a broad spectrum of enterprise customers
- Capable of working independently and assuming the role of team leader
- Understanding of broadband technologies (wireline/terrestrial, satellite and wireless)
- Skilled in Program/Project Management techniques. PMP certification preferred
- Experienced in Industry Best Practices for process improvement
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Citizenship is required for certain positions. EEO is the law.