Member Service Representative
The REALTOR Association of Prince William (PWAR) seeks a highly motivated Member Service Representative. Founded in 1953, PWAR is the largest trade association in Prince William County and our headquarters is located in Woodbridge, VA.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives calls and visitors and ensures all callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately.
- Responsible for successful promotion of all association programs and events
- Act as primary customer service specialist in the REALTOR® Store.
- Accommodate customers with key/lockbox issues/maintenance.
- Complete opening and closing procedures for the office and REALTOR® Store each day.
- Be primary custodian for appearance of REALTOR® Store and reception area.
- Computer skills appropriate for the position; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and the Internet
- Ability to deliver Red Carpet service at all times
- A strong commitment to the mission of PWAR and its members
- The vision to create excitement and energy around PWAR’s programs and to encourage involvement in the association
- Exceptional strategic and critical thinking skills, specifically ability to think big, generate ideas and implement solutions to complex problems
- Energetic, organized team player, with a willingness to be held accountable for producing specific results
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- The ability to handle varied tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure or short timelines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
We Can Offer You:
- Health, dental, vision, life and prescription drug coverage
- Generous sick and vacation leave accruals
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.
Visit us at www.pwar.com