Member Service Representative
The REALTOR Association of Prince William (PWAR) seeks a highly motivated Member Service Representative. Founded in 1953, PWAR is the largest trade association in Prince William County and our headquarters is located in Woodbridge, VA.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives calls and visitors and ensures all callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately.
- Responsible for successful promotion of all association programs and events
- Act as primary customer service specialist in the REALTOR® Store.
- Accommodate customers with key/lockbox issues/maintenance.
- Complete opening and closing procedures for the office and REALTOR® Store each day.
- Be primary custodian for appearance of REALTOR® Store and reception area.
- Computer skills appropriate for the position; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and the Internet
- Ability to deliver Red Carpet service at all times
- A strong commitment to the mission of PWAR and its members
- The vision to create excitement and energy around PWAR’s programs and to encourage involvement in the association
- Exceptional strategic and critical thinking skills, specifically ability to think big, generate ideas and implement solutions to complex problems
- Energetic, organized team player, with a willingness to be held accountable for producing specific results
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- The ability to handle varied tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure or short timelines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
We Can Offer You:
- Health, dental, vision, life and prescription drug coverage
- Generous sick and vacation leave accruals
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.
Visit us at www.pwar.com
Apply for Member Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly