Cladding Facade Solutions is looking for an area Sales Manager. The sales manager will be responsible for representing Cladding Façade Solutions in its’ assigned markets. This person will identify, establish and grow both current and future customers in the architectural, general contractor, and contractor fields. This person will also develop relationships with the end users and owners who specify products within the assigned territory.
Our culture at Cladding Façade Solutions is a best fit for someone who is independent within a team environment, aggressive, sales oriented and always looking to put the customer first. If this sounds like you come, join us!
- Work Closely with the Global Manager to prospect and capture major projects
- Provide timely and complete documented responses to customer requests
- Provide on-going promotion of Cladding Façade Solutions products through presentations and seminars
- Serve as an industry/market resource regarding technical data and support on all Cladding Façade Solutions products
- Develop strong relationships with potential and current customers through selling interactions, promotional events, and professional associations.
- Establish and maintain our customer database
- Create product sales penetrations via specifications and technical consultation by working with architects, contractors, designers and owners.
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and assess the viability of them based on the potential for profit
- Familiar with architectural specifications, construction design elements, and able to make recommendations
- Able to make sound business decisions and possess the ability to close a sale
- Excellent communication, organizational, listening and interpreting skills
- Ability to introduce new products to an existing market
- Ability to represent Cladding Façade Solutions and its products at national and international trade shows as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing or commensurate verifiable business sales experience
- Minimum 4 years Architectural/Specification sales experience
- Extensive knowledge of the Construction Material markets as it relates specifically to exterior claddings.
- Proficient in AutoCAD is an advantage
- Proficient in Onscreen Take Off and Quick Bid is an advantage
- Has existing architectural, general contractor and contractor client base is extremely advantages
Please email your resume along with references to email@example.com. We will not accept phone calls or third parties.