Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms is seeking a Live-on Heat Pump Tech for a 620+ unit apartment community located in Silver Spring, MD. Previous experience needed in carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, and apartment punch-out. Training in residential property management is required. The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance are a must.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- A Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
- 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- CFC Certified
- Heat Pump experience a must.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including some nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
Some weekend and on-call work required
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
2301 Glenallan Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20906
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly