ColdFusion Software Developer
In aviation safety, we seek to minimize the potential for harm to the flying public. How do we know that our efforts to reduce risk actually work? By tracking these potential hazards in databases and through analysis. If this sounds interesting to you, Guzman and Griffin Technologies, Inc. seeks a Journeyman Software Developer to work on our contract to start a career in aviation safety.
What’s the Job?
- Develop ColdFusion applications to import MS Word XML into an Oracle Database
- Develop components and features for existing software using frontend and backend tools to manage an Oracle Database
Our ideal candidate has experience in the workforce who has a background in either computer science, math, or engineering. You should be comfortable with developing frontend and backend applications from requirements documents provided by the customer.
What do you need to qualify?
- A Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least 5 year of accumulated work experience.
- Ability to pass a Federal Government background investigation to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Current U.S. Citizen/Green Card-holder
- Experience working with MS Word XML On the backend, ColdFusion, including experience with a ColdFusion framework such as ColdBox. Apache POI is a nice-to-have.
- On the database side, Oracle, SQL and relational database experience.
We offer a dynamic benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with automatic contribution, tuition reimbursement, employee recognition rewards, flexible work schedule, merit-based compensation increases, and the option of free parking or Metro benefits.
GGTI is a small, minority-owned, disadvantaged business with a long history in supporting the Federal Aviation Administration through test and evaluation, project management, and safety management. GGTI’s approach is to provide excellent customer and program support while maintaining an employee focus.
Resume and cover letter along with salary requirements should be submitted to: email@example.com