Business Development Specialist
Associates in Medical Physics (AMP) is seeking a Business Development Specialist with strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a focus on organization and enhanced multitasking abilities. Must have experience in the healthcare environment, knowledge of marketing and strategic analysis favorable. Must have exceptional negotiation skills with the ability to close deals.
Build market position by researching, defining, locating, and negotiating contractual relationships with new clients. Creates long-term partnership with active clients to maintain client satisfaction and communicate additional support and service opportunities available to the client through the AMP business relationship.
- BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Five years in business sales or related market in healthcare or healthcare related business.
- Experience in medical imaging/diagnostic physics strongly preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and statistical analysis software.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Associates in Medical Physics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination in regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.