Development Manager | Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency is actively recruiting for a Development Manager to join the development team of a non-profit board. The Manager will seamlessly drive fundraising and engagement efforts, while executing fundraising campaigns and donor cultivation programs. The Manager will conduct prospect research, steward new and current donors, and serve as a liaison to other supporting departments. The ideal candidate demonstrates the tenacious capacity to interact with individuals on multiple levels, and has an entrepreneurial approach. It's a terrific opportunity for a development professional who is ready to take on a leadership role!
- Conducts prospect research and prepares prospect profiles and engagement plans
- Manages special events; executes donor and prospect meetings, including managing logistics, liaising with program staff, and assisting in event follow-up with donors or prospects
- Updates website and prepare donor-specific content for online and print publications
- Bachelors’ degree, or related business or communications experience
- 4 years of fundraising experience
- Exemplary organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated aptitude with Microsoft Office Suite, web platforms, digital presentation, Salesforce, and NetFORUM
This is a temp-to-hire position. For immediate consideration, send your resume to:
Attn: Development Manager
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
Apply for Development Manager | Temp-to-Hire
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly