Do you have strong Grants Administration experience within the Federal Government? Our client within the Federal Government is currently seeking a contract Grant Administrator to handle the duties and monitoring of grant administration to ensure compliance with all the administrative and financial terms and conditions of the grant agreement. This contractor is required to develop managerial and oversight reports and spreadsheets to support the project teams. They will also review quarterly reports, audit reports, and annual budget review reports submitted by Grantees. Some travel may be required.
- Knowledge of applicable OMB Circulars pertaining to Grant Management and Administrative Requirements.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Knowledge of Government Standard forms (SF) including SF 425, SF 270, SF 428
- Spreadsheets, Microsoft EXCEL
- Word processing, Microsoft WORD
- Post award grant experience with scope, schedule and budget and grant closeout.
- Great organizational skills
- Good communications skills
- Various project and construction management software
Education and Experience requirements:
- BS Degree (Master's degree preferred)
- Project Management Professional Certification from an accredited College or University (preferred) OR documented evidence (copies of course certificates) to support completion of course.
- Grant Administration certification from an accredited College or University (preferred) OR documented evidence (copies of course certificates) to support completion of course
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Experience in contract management and administration
This is a terrific contract opportunity that could last up to 5 years. Please forward your resume to jobs@4Staffllc.com and then call 202-347-1044 for immediate consideration. Ask to speak with Candace Bernard or Mark Roush and refer to Job #10587.