Claudia's Steakhouse offers a casual fine dining experience, located in the heart of the Downtown Washington DC. Claudia's currently serves lunch and dinner. We are located on the ground floor of The Investment building, featuring indoor and outdoor seating, and private dining rooms. The restaurant is currently looking for an experienced host/hostess for greeting, seating, and coordinating guests.
• Proven work experience a Floor Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager in Hospitality or similar role
• Proven customer service experience as a manager.
• Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
• Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and FOH staff.
• Familiarity with restaurant management software, like Open Table, Aloha.
- Has a Yes attitude
- Eager and self-motivated
- Works well in a busy environment
- Can build a strong customer following
- Previous bartending experience a must
- Experienced in use of ALOHA system a must
- Must have experience in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Personality and Smiles!