Program Analyst (Intelligence & Operations)
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Position has been designated as Special Sensitive; incumbent is required to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- New Hires are required to submit to urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use prior to appointment and are subject to random drug testing for the duration of service with
- DoD OIG. Organizational entities within the DoD are not required to conduct drug testing for DoD civilian employees moving by transfer or reassignment from one DoD Testing Designated Position (TDP) to another TDP with no break in service within the DoD, unless deemed appropriate on a case-by-case basis by the gaining Component.
- U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered for Selective Service
- Conducts assessments by researching, reviewing, evaluating and organizing information, and creates and presents reports and analytical products.
- Experience in understanding or analyzing technical activities, technology, and/or cyber.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills to compose and deliver responses to complex questions in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
- Identifies ways to facilitate cooperation and knowledge sharing across organizations to advance projects and goals.
- With no supervision, completes work, meets priorities, and achieves results based on the organization's goals and objectives.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
- Experience in identifying and understanding foreign intelligence threats.
- Experience using both traditional and nontraditional tools to exploit and identify threats or anomalies within large amounts of data.
- Knowledge of DoD and Intelligence Community organizations, missions, and functions.
As a Federal employee, incumbent may elect health insurance, life insurance, participate in the Federal retirement system, and will receive Sick and Annual leave benefits.
The OIG offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, life insurance, health benefits and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated based on a comparison of the position requirements against the quality and extent of the experience and/or related education as reflected in your resume.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI